Does any of this resonate with you?
- I can never get it right
- Never listens to me
- Why do I always have to be the one who makes the effort???
- I’m not happy with the way things are but I don’t know how to change them
- Just doesn’t realise what I do!
- Takes me for granted
- It’s like talking to a brick wall…
Unfortunately, once we have settled down, life and routine often take over, meaning that we may not make as much of an effort with each other as we used to. I hear you say ‘It’s normal though, isn’t it?’… And yes, it is normal but that certainly doesn’t make it right.
- Sort our differences out
- Less arguments
- Be able to talk and be listened to
- Rekindle the flame
- Happiness together
You might have tried all sorts of things to make it happen and failed, so how can I offer you the reassurance that it’ll work this time? Simply because I deal with the root causes, what you unconsciously do and think, the self-fulfilling prophecies, self-limiting beliefs and assumptions you both put on yourselves without knowing it.
Even if you can’t quite see how this can be achieved, there are only 2 pre-requisites:
- You wholeheartedly want it to happen
- You commit to do the work I ask you to
Want to know more?
Well, it’s free to have a quick 15 minute chat and it’s good to talk so just fill in the contact form below, I will then be in touch to organise a time convenient for us both and we can meet on Skype. I look forward to discovering if I can help you on your journey.